Monday 20 February 2012

It is all so pretty...


Pile on the sugar, frost with hundreds and thousands, coat with layers of lace and pink icing. Nails are the narcotics of the new millennium and bring it on is all I can say. Don't be shy channel your inner Nicki Minaj and adorn your fingers with the fanciest fun frivolity!

Even just popping to the shops I feel tense and sick if my nails are not covered in the newest nail lacquer invention. This season there is so much to choose from that each nail can be adorned with a different design. Leopard, cupcake, polka dot, ice cream cone on one hand, or lighting strike, panda and hello kitty on the other. Being the most girlie of girls I have approached the trend with all the restraint of a seven year old in a Disney Store. I love new but not nasty so forgive me but I will not be investing in a cracked enamel. It is all about striving for a pretty perfection not a look that needs a manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment