Monday 28 May 2012

Be seen as a laidback gyspy queen

Jigsaw S/S Campaign image


This year I have mellowed. Everything is longer: my hemlines, hair and days of summer stretching ahead of me. Taking inspiration from a mixture of Stevie Nicks and Florence and the Machine I want to wear cotton smock tops and angle length polka dot skirts that button down the middle; tightened by a skinny belt.

The new Spring/Summer Collection at Jigsaw seems made for my mood. A mixture of seventies nostalgia but modernised to show hints of a noughties style attitude. Don a floppy Birkin hat that flops at the edges, walk barefoot in a meadow, chew on a blade of grass in the romance of the half light. It is not necessary to be accompanied in this reverie. The perfect way to dress for an evening's dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment