Friday 14 October 2011

L.A.M.B, bam! Thank you, Ma'am!

Kanye is another cool music maestro dipping his toe into fashion design. I would like to introduce one B.K (before Kanye) who tops the charts with her knack of knocking an outfit together. Gwen Stefani is the grand dame of trend setting so it was no surprise when she created her brand, L.A.M.B (Love, Angel, Music, Baby). I was chomping at the bit when my sweaty palms landed on a L.A.M.B handbag in TKMaxx. It was love at first sight. My eye met the handle strap, I looked at the price tag and my jaw hit the floor. I had to have it and of course it was a comparatively a bargain to boot. Graffiti style letters of the label are emblazoned across the bag, making me feel as though I have a piece of Banksy art on my arm every time I leave the house. It was like her having a piece of Stefani with me and the theory was that somehow that might breath cool into little old me. I mean just look at her boys - mini Gavin Rossdales.

No comments:

Post a Comment