Monday 22 August 2011

Colour Pop back to School

I always loved the couple of weeks before going back to school. I would see the signs in the shops (usually in Ireland as that is where my family holidayed). New shoes, stationary, all the paraphernalia associated with the return in September except the not actually being back at school (of course). This is the reason why I still love the teenage kitsch trends. I am really obsessed by friendship bracelets mixed with chain and charm ones, all together in accessory harmony. As you can see my efforts are all colour popping together. If I was fifteen again, going back into my magic time portal, I would wear as many as I could to school (without getting in trouble, in that case probably just two). Another colour pop trend which pleases me as many different rainbow nail colours on fingers and toes. I cannot believe I wore just one colour. Well, actually I can because I am sure I will return to cherry red as soon as there is a strong gust of wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment